Mixed Triples update

Unfortunately the Mixed Triples competition on Saturday 10th was cancelled due to the high winds anticipated. A preliminary rescheduled date had been put forward for Saturday 17th August but I have already been made aware that at least 5 of the original entered members would not be able to make that date (also some players would not be able to make the Sunday 18th) plus long range forecast indicates that next weekend may be poor days for weather.

In view of this I have today requested Brian Lazenby to draw the numbers for team / game compilation and the attached sheet (click here) is the result of this blind draw. Teams shown are not in any set order and should be played for position as each team decides themselves.

I hope that the teams themselves will now be able to organise the matches required and progress this competition so that we have the 2 sets of finalists ready for the finals dates. At this stage the green would be available both days next weekend (17th and 18th) if weather permits for the teams to potentially progress these games.

1 team is currently short of 1 player, if you know of anyone that wishes to play then please have them fill in their name on the club board where this draw sheet will be placed.

Chris Johns